Monday, February 06, 2012

Not getting time for blogging !
Why does it always happen like this ?Whenever I decide to take up a personal goal or pursue something ( even if it is a few minutes of writing) , I get swamped with work so much so that I am working even after I am back home from office.

Anyways..this has to change .I have decided I will not have a lopsided existence and will make time to do everything that I want to do at any point of time.So yes, better time management it will be ! Also,I will probably provide for this in my work estimates and project plans :-)).

But right now its time to catch the ever elusive sound sleep.So , I will now switch off my laptop and try to get some shut-eye.

Hope tomorrow is a better day - which means, amongst other things , a bright and sunny morning, less traffic on the highway and a happy frame of mind(elusive again..I know!).

No comments: